Akademix Team Company presents a professional training about "Restaurant marketing basics".
The field of restaurant marketing is a small niche within the much broader area of business marketing. Professionals working in this field need the marketing basic knowledge and skills to be flexible and in accordance with industry latest trends. Training provides a deep understanding of marketing, sales techniques-all combined with practical delivery and case study observations.
1.Different types of restaurant concepts and marketing planning basics
2.Building a restaurant menu and promotion plan
3.Customer service management and feedback data development
4. Restaurant advertising guide and up-selling tips
5. Restaurant event list and sales boost system
6. Catering and food service merchandising (visual merchandising)
-Business owners thinking about growing their business through hospitality industry
-Trade and Marketing Managers, Executives
-New staff who have no prior experience
Fee: 20,000 AMD including all taxes
Candidates should pay all fees in advance of 2 days before beginning of the course via bank transfer. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
About trainer: L.Tshughuryan
- Founder of Akademix Team business consulting and training company
- Business consulting and training professional in International business, marketing and merchandising (commerce)
- Certified Trainer "Training of trainer" in entrepreneurship, USA
- Female Entrepreneurship Ambassador of RA
- Awardee with a Diploma “Encouragement award” in the frame of the RA Prime Minister’s “Best Woman Entrepreneur” award ceremony by the Armenian young women’s association, April 7, 2015, Yerevan
- Invited guest lecturer of neuromarketing, merchandising, ecommerce, fashion marketing at Yerevan State University, Eurasia International University
- Expert trainer of marketing at School of public diplomacy
- Author of best-seller courses, including HoReCa marketing, HoReCa merchandising
Certifications in Hotel management, HoReCa operations
- HoReCa visual merchandising and marketing
- HoReCa events management B2B/B2E
- HoReCa customer service audit, customer service quality management surveys
- "Hotel operations" under Hospitality Management Studies Modules, Certified Alison Graduate
- "Food safety" by Schoox academy
- "Beverages" by Schoox academy
March 2010. Franchise projects research (Restaurants and Cafés) covering European member countries.Franchise research, selection, business plan writing services, buying process management, trainings and seminars, pre-opening assistance.
- May 2006 Hotel market research.Business analysis and full marketing audit and recommendations to senior management designed for franchise annual report."Hotel marketing, management and ongoing evaluation" in Franchise business.
- 2003 Coffee market research and dissertation: Sector: Manufacturing and packaging, FMCG sector 2003-2004 Managerial survey on legislative and manufacturing conditions to set up and register ISO 9001-9002 licenses and permissions
- Apr 2003. Research: McDonald’s (fast food) Corporation corporate social responsibility